Why Buy a Twister B4 Bucker?
Each feature on the B4 Bucker adds to a smooth operation, helping operators have a problem-free session when using twister trimming products:
- Design: The unit is ergonomic and practical for use whether you prefer working with a table, a stand, or a bench.
- No downtime: You don’t have to stop when it’s time for changing feed cartridges. Simply slide out the existing one and add a new unit. It’s done quickly, so the bucker doesn’t have to be switched off. You’ll also experience very little jamming downtime thanks to the innovative gearing unit which can shift according to the size of the stems without stopping.
- Settings and control: The operator stays in control because he or she can pick forward, reverse, and pulse speed settings. You can also pick one of the 10-speed options according to your bucking needs.
- Safety features: The reachable emergency stop optimizes safety levels, along with the SafeFeed adaptor that ensures the rollers won’t crush the user’s fingers.
When it comes to sanitation the B4 Bucker team has your back:
- Easy to maintain a hygienic environment: Simply take the unit apart in 120 seconds for a thorough but easy clean. Because it’s washed down rated and carries IP69K & IP66K ratings you can wash it with a pressure washer.
- Materials: The Twister B4 Bucker machine is made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- Design: It’s easy to reach parts when it’s time for a clean. You don’t need tools to take the unit apart, so it can be done at any time. With fewer tiny components it’s easy to keep everything clean. The feed cartridges are also easily removable for sanitizing purposes.
B4 Bucker: Operate Above the Standard
The Twister brand is an industry favorite for more than 70% of producers across the globe and the Twister B4 Bucker model shows exactly why. The brand took bucking to the next level with cartridges that are so easy to swap out. No need for downtime even if you’re switching from one strain to the next. Keep the process running for optimal output.
Ready to revolutionize your production line?
Have questions? Give one of our experts a call today. 1-866-790-2689