3 Reasons to Pick the GreenBroz Bud Sorter?
Make Sure Product Stays Potent
Speed is Essential
Make it easy on yourself to have a similar flower size across the board: simply sort cannabis plants of the same size in separate groupings.
A Quality Machine
Stay Safe—Food Safe
You have a responsibility towards your brand and the end-user to deliver a safe product & the GB sorter makes it easier to do so. You’ll find food-grade stainless steel components as well as polyurethane parts, all helping to minimize the chance of contaminating your hemp & cannabis.
Also, to ensure a safe working environment; it’s ideal to use user-friendly machines. With this model, you can easily adjust sizing or speed settings and the process is intuitive. Anyone on your team will find it easy to manage a fast, safe process.
Innovation for Your Benefit
New Approach = No Vibration
Various factors affect the quality of your product and a vibrating machine can wreak havoc. Now you can eliminate one more risk factor by simply using this machine because a new conveying system means this machine stays stable instead of the buds suffering under a lot of vibration.
Handmade Machines for Optimal Quality
You won’t only love the GreenBroz sorter machines for what they do, but also where they come from. The brand employs many veterans and they are passionate about growing the US economy. This is done by ensuring expert engineering, exceptional client services, and impressive workmanship during each step of the manufacturing & distributing processes.
GreenBroz Sorter Review Specifications
- Dimensions: 109“L x 31.25“W x 47“H
- Construction: Food-Grade Stainless Steel & Polyurethane
- Weight: 300 Lbs.
- Sealed Motor is Washdown Ready
- HMI Digital User Interface (Removable for Machine Cleaning)
- Power: (US) 115v 60Hz at 220W 2 Amp
- Emergency Stop Button
- Sort 1.5+ Pound Per Minute
- Sorting Sizes: Adjustable to User Preference
- Adjustable Conveyor Speed (30 RPM Max)
- Adjustable Band Speed (60 RPM Max)
- Adjustable Height Loading Hopper
- One-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in the USA
*All machines can be made compatible with international power requirements.